Date: 8 October 2021
Place: Smart City Sweden, Online – Microsoft-Teams
The event will be held in Swedish.
Aim: To increase Sweden’s exports in smart sustainable cities by introducing tools and methods for integrating research and innovation services, as part of the Swedish export offer.
Target group: Actors and employees in Swedish export promotion (incl. Platforms, authorities, Smart City Sweden’s partners and other export promotions actors)
Organized by: RISE Research Institutes of Sweden and Swedish Research Institute in collaboration with Smart City Sweden.
R&D services can be anything from the research, development and innovation conducted at universities and colleges to the commissioned research that exists at our research institutes and research companies as well as non-profit organizations, but also the test and demo environments (test and demo beds) that exist in the country including so-called ‘system demonstrators’. Test and demo environments can be offered both as a showcase for innovative sustainable products or services and can also be offered as R&I environments to international stakeholders to develop their products and services.
The event will focus on the following questions:
- What do we mean by R&D services? (with actors such as academia, research institutes, authorities, business and civil society)
- What are the differences and interfaces between offering R & D services and other goods and services?
- Is it an export or a foreign investment?
- Are there R&Ds that should not be exposed internationally?
- What is the benefit of combining the promotion of R & D services with other goods and services?
- How can Swedish tests and demo environments be integrated into Swedish promotion?
- How are R&D collaborations generally created between need owners and R & D organizations?
- Which Swedish test and demo environments exist today with international potential? How can these strengthen Swedish exports of goods and services as well as R&D services?
- What tools and methods are available to match stakeholder needs with relevant ones R&D services?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister to attend