Date: 30 November 2021
Time: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
SWEACC Green City cluster will host a virtual Green City cluster webinar with a panel discussion under the theme “Sustainable solutions in Tanzania”. There is a tremendous business opportunity for sustainable solutions in the whole of Tanzania, but we will take an extra look at the island of Zanzibar. From Impact but also sustainable business perspective we want to highlight the sustainable wash and purification initiative in Tanzania as we want to create innovative solutions in partnership between SWEACC and companies in both Sweden and
Tanzania. We will follow up the event with another digital workshop focusing on innovative and green transformation approaches. Our Green City cluster will focus on waste management and renewable energy solutions and how this can interact with Eco Tourism in Zanzibar. Our cluster webinar will moreover give opportunities for Business to Business (B2B), Government to Government (G2G) and Government to Business (G2B) meetings.
Part 1 – Sustainable investing in East Africa
- Jan Furuvald, Chairman SWEACC and CEO Kapitalguiden
- Pontus Engström, CEO, MTI Investment SE
- Jessica Paulsson, MTI investment manager intern
Part 2 – Sustainable cities and the star homes project in Tanzania
- Eric Chonjo, co-founder and CEO of Ecohomes Company Limited
Part 3 – Title: Ecobarge. Scale | Off-grid | Innovate.
- Off-grid test- and demo-beds for innovative solutions – Sten Stenbeck, sWASH&grow.
- Victoria Vazhinskaya, Shareholder of Ecobarge including a pilot project in Pemba.
- Business model, financing: Mårten Björk, Founder of Ecobarge Sweden AB.
The moderator for the day is Mr Tom Walsh, SWEACC Green City Cluster and CEO Renetech.
Send your inquiry to attend to SWEACC (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible to confirm your seat. All attendees must pre-register at SWEACC and a Zoom link will be sent to them.
For more information, visit the SWEACC website.